Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Gigantic Fairy - Marapets Help and Prize List

The Gigantic Fairy

The Gigantic Fairy is the strongest fairy because she works out at the gym everyday.
You can visit the gigantic fairy once every three hours for free to test your strength.
The Gigantic Fairy is located in Gigantic Paradise.

Prize List.
"You are pathetically weak!" Prize: 100MP
"I was stronger when I was a baby!" Prize: Test Your Strength Pearl

"Get to the gym, you are weak!" Prize: Test your Strength Potato

"Why waste my time, come back when your stronger" Prize: 5,000MP
"Not bad...but not good either." Prize: 10,000MP
+
"You really need to get in the gym to train your strength" Prize: Gigantic Fairy Book and Gigantic Fairy Avatar.

"Your stronger than you look but you need to improve" Prize: Strong Music

 "Wow, you're surprisingly strong!" Prize: 1,000,000MP

8 comments:

  1. There are more prizes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put up a couple more prizes. If you have any suggestions or additional prizes that you would like me to add on this page, please feel free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. does anyone have the full list?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this:

    WOW! You are supprisingly strong! (or something to that effect)

    and 1,000,000 mp

    ReplyDelete
  5. er, does anyone know how strong you need to be to get the mil?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thinks it's random.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I once won 1 million. I have no statted pets, either. It is completely random.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is completely random. Congratulations Prange7165 on the 1mill :)

    ReplyDelete